October 19, 2017

Ooops... Been gone too long!

As usual, I let things slide here.  No changes since my stroke over two years ago.  Haven't had a stroke since then,  made changes in my life.  Lost 25 lbs.,  still have quite a few more to lose to be healthier and fit.  Hubby has lost a lot of weight too, and looks great!  

I'm still a consultant with Jamberry Nails, but have switched to being a Hobbyist consultant, meaning I don't have my own website, and not as involved as before.  Jamberry has come a long way:  new nail wraps,  new gel polishes, and now they have a new product, which uses only nail polish by itself, no need to use base nail and top nail polish, with a curing lamp.  Awesome!  To order: http://marylynncauley.jamberrynails.com/.

I still do crafts, quilt, sew, cook, etc.  Planning on creating scarves to see if it works the way I hope it does.  It's fun to create something, even if it doesn't work.  Keeping your mind engaged helps with your overall health! 

Made Fig spread earlier this year.  That was fun to try!  First batch turned out good,  second batch?  Not so much.  That's what I get for fiddling around sometimes, but hey, I learned some things!  I even attempted watermelon rind preserves.  Not that impressed.  Plan to put them in a processor to make them into spread and see how it turns out.  Oh, before I forget...  a couple from church gave us cucumbers from their garden, so I made refrigerator pickles.  Oh............   soooooooo good!!  

I'm now down to two boys at home.  So proud of my two eldest boys for going out on their own after graduating from high school, working, going to school, and being involved in their local congregation.  My 2nd son occasionally texts me on how to cook some things! Love that he still needs his mama!  My SIL asked me how it is at home now that I don't have as many boys.  I said, that while I'm still busy, it definitely is a lot quieter.  This is funny because, for one thing, I am deaf!  LOL!  

Well,  I hope y'all have an AWESOME day!!!  

No comments: